Monday, March 21, 2011

These are the new kids from about a week ago. The little black and white one, I later found out, had pneumonia. She's much better now, but it was a bit of a scare.
They are currently in the downstairs bathroom, pictures of that to come. Otherwise feeding time would be a major hassle as the black and white one (Eidel) is scared to death of me, the brown and black (Ramona) doesn't mind so much though.
Anyone know of good stud services in the SE Idaho area for Nigerian Dwarfs? (That is if anyone reads this)

I attended an SCA event last saturday and made a few of the award's scrolls. Here are the ones that were handed out. The first a 'Swan and Escallope' A local or Baronial enthusiasm award.

The second is an award called the Peacock's Eye which is an award for long term Baronial service. It was given to my current teacher. (I am currently her student, not to be confused with apprentice) I love that the award name matched so beautifully with a real flower, and I tried to make it look sort of 'Hanging Gardens of Babylon'-ish. The peacock is our barony's symbol and the rest are designs all mish mashed from persian pottery. And the cat, everyone loves cats...

The third picture is a detail from the fourth picture and the third scroll. It's a guy from the tower, I just wanted to show the facial features, though the picture doesn't do much for it. The third scroll is for the Baroness' Champion (fighting) it was given to a guy called Mistuhide, a japanese persona. It's just got some gold leafing for the fleur de lis and strawberry vines (again not to be confused with the strawberry leaves of a Duke) I just thought them to be pretty. The tower with the guy on it and the detailed D.


No comments:

Post a Comment